Experience the future
of enterprise codebase
maintenance today

AI-powered enterprise codebase maintenance,
including automated migrations and codebase intelligence
Starter

Free forever

Includes:
  • Up to 100,000 lines of code changed per year
  • Shared tenant in Second Cloud
  • GitHub integration
  • Example repos or use your own
  • Discord community
Get started
Pro

$50

/monthly
per developer
Everything in Starter, plus:
  • Full runs on projects up to 50MB
  • Your OpenAI Key
  • Custom steps and context
  • Private Discord channel
  • 100% money-back guarantee
Get started
Enterprise

Tailored pricing

Includes:
  • Unlimited lines of code changed
  • Dashboards, scans, and reports
  • Dedicated tenant in Second Cloud
  • GitHub, Bitbucket, and Gitlab integrations
  • SSO
  • Dedicated CSM
  • Private Slack or Discord channel
  • CEO’s WhatsApp number
Contact us

FAQs

How does Second automate?

We can automate about 95% of each project, handling most of the heavy lifting. The remaining 5%, known as the "Last Mile," involves final adjustments from human engineers before merging the pull request.

How much time does Second save?

On average, Second saves companies thousands or millions of dollars per year, depending on how many projects are completed.

How do you count developers?

We determine the number of developers in an organization by counting the GitHub member list for the company’s organization.

How do you measure codebase size?

We measure the total size of all text-based source code files in each repository, excluding dependencies, media files, binaries, and Git files.

Do you store code or train on my GitHub codebase?

We do not store code or train on codebases. When running a job, our AI agents pull down the GitHub codebase, transform it on disk, push to a branch, and then wipe the disk.

What’s the difference between the Pro Plan shared tenants and the Enterprise Plan dedicated tenants?

For Pro plan users, our web application is hosted on Vercel and our servers are on a shared tenant. The web application and servers serve multiple customers in parallel, and data is stored in shared serverless databases.


For enterprise users, the web application instance, servers, and databases are all hosted on a dedicated tenant and VPC, thus being completely isolated from all other customers. These dedicated tenants have a dedicated subdomain and can be configured to restrict access to a customer’s VPN. Please see https://www.second.dev/blog/understanding-cloud-deployment-models for more information.

Experience the future of enterprise
codebase maintenance today

Unlock millions of dollars of lost productivity.